Why You'll Never Get Laid Why You'll Never Get Laid

um hey

great flash and all but what was it called again?? i can't seem to remember

Sekhem responds:

I DUNNO

Socom Squad fades away Socom Squad fades away

Owie

This flash is just as it should be: simple, serious, and to the point.

It's too bad that Raspberry has been idle for so long. I hope he comes back, and soon. It's just not a party without him.

Recently things have been extremely unproductive for BlackberrySocom, but I'll see if I can manage to pull together a solo flash by next month.

Wishing us luck,
LollerCupcake/BlackberrySocom/
KazakhstanSocom

Socom Squad 4LYFE Socom Squad 4LYFE

PARTY AT THE LAST REMAINING HALLWAY OF SOCOMLAVIA

So, we finally got off our collective lazy ass and did something, huh? Who'd have thought.
My god moved to Honolulu quite some time ago. Raspberry appears to be lagging. Tell him I said to get a better internet connection.
Speaking of Raspberry, you should have waited for him to make something a bit more relevant; I haven't seen anything from the Moon Squad in ages.
Peanut Butter amuses me.
A good collab by the Squad, despite the varying quality of sounds, but the sound on my part gets cut short. What FPS did you use for this?

Socom Squad on LSD Socom Squad on LSD

Wheeee

Drifting through the fabric of reality~
Man, that was one hell of a trip, but I seem to have displaced my silverware.
Has anyone seen my pants?

Nice colors and effects on this one, but the sound overlaps.

Socom Space Adventure Socom Space Adventure

YEAH WE TOTALLY SURVIVED THAT SOMEHOW

Okay, I have a thesis about how this was possible:
Spam Central, which everyone visited frequently on the old forums, contained very large amounts of Sodium Biphosphodine, or NaP2I, which quickly clang to our Socom pistols, and, triggered by the explosion, began a chemical reaction which converted the element into oxygen while bacterial cell cultures that had already collected on our Socom pistols rapidly reproduced, creating even more Sodium Biphosphodine. In turn, this new Sodium Biphosphodine began converting to oxygen while the bacterial cultures continued to produce more of it.
That's how we were able to survive in the vacuum, and how I'm still alive, despite the fact that the S.S. Nancy's explosion rocked my face clean off.

~BB~ Fuck the [SS] collab ~BB~ Fuck the [SS] collab

AT LEAST 82% ACCURATE

Yeah that's pretty much how it all went down. Those socom guys sure are buttloving faggots... Not much more can be said other than 'Oh wait I'm BlackberrySocom har har'.

If I recall, you (RaspberryBomb) once tried to join the SS as Broccoli Socom.

That intro was FAR too long for its own good.
A word of advice: Any intro longer than 20 to 30 seconds is likely to be mistaken for the actual flash.
I know I certainly thought it was, before the menu appeared.

In closing, You gave this entry a 0, lowering its score from 1.4449 to 1.4398!

Sincerely,
LollerCupcake / SaltyJelloGlock / BlackberrySocom

Smiley-Bob responds:

...I don't understand why you would agree that all of the Socom Squad are ass ramming thunder cunts? Although the war is over, me'n Piney have made peace. So I love you and all of your Socom buddys.

Spread teh <3
-Raspy/Broccoli Socom/Pogur Clock/Poisenberry Lock/Broccoli Atom/Smiley Bob.

Socoms Reunited at Last Socoms Reunited at Last

IT'S A FUCKING PARTY IN HERE

It's a good thing that our 'death' was only temporary, though the revival process was a bit shaky and confusing for me since I'm not a necromancer. But judging from the general response to my presence on the forums, I might as well be.

Glad to see everybody found their way to the new forums.

Socomdria is a huge, nigh-impenetrable air fortress that is kept afloat by my massive ego.

The Best of Socom Squad The Best of Socom Squad

AN EMOTIONAL MASTERPIECE

I found this flash to be extremely moving, and it nearly brought me to tears. It's indescribable... there's something about it that demands a reaction from the audiencHEY WAIT A MINUTE

I'm not dead, I'm just being held hostage by an animation studio in Russia that happens to be under LollerCupcake's control ok. When the bombs fell upon Socomlavia, there was nothing I could do; my cage, which was kept in the Biohazard Chamber, has an automatic time lock. LollerCupcake fled from the chamber, and took me with him. I didn't have a choice.

I'm sure you'd like it here, though. Lots of good company. It's the world's largest underground insane asylum.

RIP Socom Squad RIP Socom Squad

THE SOCOM SQUAD IS DEAD

Pretty standard as far as spam goes, but you could have traced the background or set the jpeg quality to 0 if you wanted to make it look worse.

Also, I'm not jewish, if that's what was meant by the hat on the preloader. But, you knew that already, so I'll just type this here to waste more SQL space and bandwith.

Would you care to explain "Socom Squad is Emo now, but still alive," yet the three characters are translucent, hinting at phantomish goodness?

Oh, in addition, you forgot to press the self destruct button conveniently located at the back of the Biohazard Chamber on the last forum before we left.

Safe travels, friends,
Blackberry Socom
Currently a volunteer at the Newgrounds division of the surveillance facilities of Jester's Hat Entertainment World Headquarters, Russia

The Great Dock Crusade The Great Dock Crusade

YOU WANNA FLASH REVIEW?!

A muffin? Why couldn't it have been a cupcake? CUPCAKES ARE SUPERIOR TO MUFFINS IN EVERY WAY AND YOU KNOW IT.

THE PASTRY WAR RECORDS OF 1472 CLEARLY STATE THAT CUPCAKES DEFEATED MUFFINS though were shortly defeated by the donut/danish alliance due to lack of collaboration.

GRR I'M SO MAD I COULD SLAP SOMEONE >=C

Actual review:
A good flash for the most part, nicely drawn weapons and characters for the most part, though they would benefit from shading.
I don't have audio on this computer right now, and I don't know if there was accompanying music so SBD's entrance seemed way too long, as did the jumping toward nothingness scene(s). The ending was interesting though. Did SBD manage to kill the evil muffin?

-EGG SAMMITCH

...whoops that isn't right

-LollerCupcake

MeMB responds:

Yes, there was accompanying music. And SBD did kill the muffin. Docks for life.

MUFFINS FTW!